EPL Archives, LLC (EPL) is recognized as an industry leader in the provision of specialized logistics services such as specimen transport and sample distribution to support regulated research and manufacturing activities. EPL reduces our clients’ effort and costs to collect, verify, pack, and transport regulated compounds, non-specific specimens, clinical samples, regulated data, investigational drugs, and active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) worldwide. EPL’s flexible logistics services can accommodate your needs from within our biorepository facilities and/or provide on-site support at your location.
EPL’s logistics team is highly trained in regulatory compliant packaging, domestic and international transportation, customs clearance, and chain of custody documentation. EPL can provide necessary support for your Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipments (e.g., for clinical trial support and product storage) and larger material distribution needs, including secure cold-chain transportation.
Custom Project & Program Services
EPL offers a full range of specialized logistics services including, but not limited to, the following:
- Study Logistics (e.g., pre-trial and active clinical trial transport, storage, and supply chain);
- Custom, modular, special purpose boxes, formalin-proof bags, and certain chemical supplies;
- Program consulting and coordination (e.g., program/study logistics, regulatory compliance, packaging, storage, and transportation);
- Client and/or EPL facility material retrieval, verification, packaging, relocation, and chain of custody documentation;
- Freight-forwarding for LTL and bulk logistics for all material / API / finished product types (e.g., temperature-critical material, controlled substances, radioactive samples); and
- Other specialized logistics such as secure disposal by providing material retrieval, verification, confirmation, packaging, permitting, licensing, chain of custody documentation, and scheduled transportation to a licensed incineration site.