EPL Archives, LLC has proven expertise in the planning, development, and operations of biostorage facilities that are compliant with applicable GLP, GCP, OECD, and GMP regulations. This expertise has built a truly unique network of restricted access facilities that offer a wide-range of regulated storage, project, and program management capacity. These facilities are monitored and supported 24x7x365 by redundant systems on dedicated sites. We have significant expansion capacity and the requisite resources to meet our clients’ long-term needs for consolidation of their research and manufacturing material.
Our biostorage facilities are engineered and built to a higher standard:
- Purpose-built construction / upgraded infrastructure to provide flexible archive and biorepository storage capacity in a range of storage environments. Standard environments offered include +21⁰C, +21⁰C with humidity control, +4⁰C, -20⁰C, -80⁰C, and Vapor-Phase LN2. Custom storage environments can be provided upon mutual written agreement;
- Dedicated Facilities Management, Information Technology, and Quality Assurance teams;
- Validated 21 CFR Part 11 compliant environmental monitoring system with multi-channel monitoring, alarms, and reporting to track environmental conditions;
- Monitored security systems that feature proximity card controlled electronic locks, various types of intrusion detection devices, and video surveillance;
- Fire detection and suppression (e.g., FM200, nitrogen, dry chemical, and water) systems to protect different types of material;
- 24-hour Emergency Response team, disaster recovery and business continuity plans; and
- Diesel back-up generators provide emergency electrical power. All temperature critical storage environments (e.g., refrigerated and frozen) are supported by back-up power systems.